Cate and Emerich, Camp Highlander Engagement session

FILED IN: Uncategorized

As I was gearing up for Cate + Emerich’s e-session at Camp Highlander, I located the gourmet picnic basket that was given to Scott and I as a wedding gift. Needless to say, it had never been used in eight years. I packed a bottle of wine and all of my favorite lenses for this shoot. From tee pees to puppies, this shoot was awesome! Cate even rode bareback on her beautiful horse. Many thanks to Blossoms at Biltmore Park for the bouquet that added the perfect touch to the session. We ended the shoot with a picnic and I stepped back to give some privacy for these sweet moments. These are my favorite images. Authentic love.
I can’t wait to work with Verge Events on their swanky, Camp Highlander wedding in September.

I’m going to plan a time for Scott and I to use this picnic basket, very soon. There is something about a blanket in the grass, sunshine on your face, and knowing you married your best friend.

All images 2011 Copyright Realities Photography/Jill Schwarzkopf, Asheville Wedding Photographer

comments +

share on:

1. Cate

March 14th, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Jill!!! We love them!! You are so talented!! We had such a fun day with you at Camp! Can’t wait for the big day (and the bridal shoot!). xoxo Cate

2. nicole riley

March 14th, 2011 at 5:19 pm

beautiful!! we cannot wait to share their day ~ it’s gonna be gorgeous! and i know the pictures will show this ~ jill, you are so talented.

3. Melissa Fitzgerald

March 15th, 2011 at 1:30 am

Jill, These photos are amazing. You have an incredible talent for capturing a moment and a love between two people. I look forward to more to come. Congrats to the happy couple too.

4. Jon W.

March 15th, 2011 at 3:10 am

Hey Jill its Jon, your sister’s friend in TX. These photos display and convey it all for this couple. CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT ya’ll. Truly incredible work and gift you have. Gave me some ideas for my first couple shoot tomorrow. Appreciate your encouragement and look forward to sharing with you soon.

5. adrienne

March 15th, 2011 at 4:13 am

GORGEOUS!! and i am not talking about just the flowers – ha! what a beautiful couple you are and you look so happy!

we are so happy be a part of all of this funness – i mean, just look at those boots!!

jill…as ususal, you rocked it!!

6. Name *

March 21st, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Cate loved seeing these pictures and I must say your photographer did an amazing job capturing precious moments of two people very much in love.