This wedding was full of laughter and fun moments! This was a particularly special weekend at High Hampton because they began filming Dirty Dancing 2 there after the weekend was over. It was fitting that the band played ‘I had the Time of My Life,’ from the movie as their last song. Some of the moments that stand out to me…
1. The groom gave custom sunglasses by Red’s Outfitters, a local company in Atlanta where the couple resides. It was a big hit with the guys.
2. The bride wore a gorgeous floral ‘crown’ for the reception.
3. Moscow Mules were served to the wedding party in copper cups right after the ceremony. This was fun and set the mood for their fabulous reception.
4. Laura and Greg never stopped smiling all night.
5. He did the Dirty Dancing ‘lift’ at the end of the reception and the crowd went wild.
Event Planner:: Mary Bell Events
Officiant:: Wedding Officiant Asheville NC, Jack Hinson
Ceremony Music:: Sarah Moor Trio
Rentals:: Professional Party Rentals
Cake/cupcakes:: Creative Pastries by Sid
Band:: Steele Toe Stiletto