One of my favorite things about documenting weddings is getting to know the couples I photograph. I really connected with this couple and had fun documenting their intimate wedding at the Inn on Biltmore Estate.
Some of my favorite memories from the day…
1. There were only 14 people at their intimate wedding. It was all about the bond among the couple and their families.
2. The view from the Inn on Biltmore, where their ceremony took place, provided us with the perfect mountain backdrop.
3. I almost cried when the groom was saying his vows.
4. While riding in the car together, traveling to my favorite spots to shoot, my SIRIUS XM played a song from Al’s band- moe. Surreal moment to have the guitarist sitting in your backseat while listening to his music.
5. This wedding was full of real moments that unfolded so seamlessly.
Hair: Danielle Snyder from Lola
Make-up: Heather Smith from Studio Chavarria
Flowers: Blossoms at Biltmore Park