The details to this wedding at Lioncrest at Biltmore were truly special to this couple. Things I loved about this event…
1. The ‘getting ready’ time of the day was one that I heard an awesome amount of laughter.
2. The ring bearers broke the cuteness scale.
3. The florist emulated a forest hanging from the ceiling. I love how this brought the beauty of the outdoors to this space.
4. Pig-themed everything was super sweet and a unique touch. Each of their guests left with a little gold pig to remember their special day.
5. The wedding cake was made of a large variety of cheeses! Never seen a TRUE cheese cake.
Venue:: Lioncrest at Biltmore Estate
Planner:: Weddings With Tara
Florist:: Blossoms at Biltmore Park
DJ:: Spintastic Sounds