High Hampton holds a special place for me and my family. So many beautiful memories have been made there and it’s a favorite spot for me to capture weddings. Things I loved about this wedding…
1. Their dog was completely adorable and wore the sweetest bandana around her neck.
2. The bride made her own itinerary programs that were printed beautifully. I love the thoughtful details like this that truly personalize a wedding experience for the guests.
3. There was a flower girl and flower baby! Cuteness overload.
4. They had llamas at the cocktail hour.
5. Katherine’s dad sang with the band.
Katherine provided these fun facts…
Frank and I have known each other since meeting in 1st grade and 3 of Frank’s groomsmen were in our same class.
Lilah, our dog was once a mangy stray that Frank found at a lake in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. (She’s come a long way).
Our officiant was a former coworker of mine. Although he is well over 30 years my senior and we don’t have much in common, we are best buddies!
Venue: High Hampton Inn, Cashiers NC
Hair/Make up: High Hampton Inn Spa
Florist: Fiddlehead Designs
Cake: Creative Pastries by Sid
Band: Runaway Gin