Emily and Brad’s wedding at High Hampton in Cashiers was truly beautiful. A few of my favorite things about this event…
1. Emiy’s bridesmaids wore dresses that were in the same color scheme, but all uniquely matched their personalities.
Professional vendor love…
2. It rained throughout their rehearsal evening, then rained all day on the wedding day until 30 minutes before their ceremony. I’ve never seen the rain clear so fast.
3. Emily said I was her “spirit animal.” I’ve never had such a cool compliment in my life. Nothing better than forming a bond and feeling that I can document a persons true personality.
4. The moments after the ceremony when everyone was hugging the couple made me teary eyed. So much love among the family and friends of this couple!
5. I laughed so hard when the guest placed funny face cards over their mouths on the dance floor. So fun to photograph the fun.
Venue: High Hampton Inn
Coordinator: WNC Weddings & Events
Makeup: Pop of Color (Talicia)
Hair: Cotton Rouge in Greenville SC
Cake: Cream and Flutter
Band: Black and Blue Experience
All images copyright Realities Photography | High Hampton Wedding Photographer | Photojournalist Asheville | Wedding Documentary |