The Ridge in Marshall, NC had the perfect breath-taking views for Lisa and Neil’s gorgeous wedding.
Things I know I’ll never forget…
1. They asked for NO FORMAL photos. That’s right, no posed portraits. Instead, I captured moments as they happened organically throughout their day. I will never forget the freedom this allowed for my creativity. Thank you Lisa and Neil.
2. They had special toasts with their immediate family before their guests arrived. Everyone was able to connect and relax before the busyness of the day really started.
3. There was lavender everywhere. Since I’m a huge fan of lavender & essential oils, I felt right at home.
4. This wedding was all about bonds. Their friendships were so evident and authentic. They had no wedding party because their entire guest list would have been considered.
5. Instead of family photos, they opted to hang with their family and friends at the cocktail hour. The hugs from this time frame may have been my favorite part of the day.
Ceremony Venue: The Ridge
Planner: Wedding Connections
Dress: Vera Wang
Make up: Amanda Anderson
Officiant: Karen Sumberg
Ceremony Music: Steel Toe Stiletto
Hair: Zhenya Lazarchuk