This fabulous couple was married at the scenic Crest Pavilion. Things I loved about their wedding…
1. Holly surprised John with an awesome album of boudoir photos. He was floored and said it was the best gift he had ever received!
2. They passed their rings around to each guest in a sweet little wooden box during the ceremony to have people bless and pray for them.
3. I spent time with the couple in downtown Asheville before we went to Crest. It was fun and we had time to get some cool shots before they went down the aisle. Asheville offers so much!
4. The little details as well as Krispy Cream donuts for the guest favors really added a sweet touch!
5. The bond with the bride and groom and their friends was so fun to see on the dance floor!
Venue:: M7 Events, The Crest Center and Pavilion
Make-up:: Blush Asheville
Hair:: Swell Salon
Videographer:: Hart to Heart Media
Painter:: Cheryl Keefer
Officiant:: Jacqueline Weiks
Floral:: Bloom Room
Cake:: Sugar Cloud Baking Company
Music:: Sound Extreme
Trolley:: The Trolley Company