Brides, I tell you not to worry about if it rains on your wedding day. There are magical things that happen in the rain.
The world seemed to wash away as we moved into their first sight at Diana at Biltmore. Both sets of parents wanted to be there for the special moment and it couldn’t have been a more emotional time.
There were many things I loved about this wedding, but these stand out to me…
1. The reply to every question I asked the groom was, “whatever Jessica wants.”
2. The couple’s parents were very close to them and this was obvious every moment throughout their day.
3. The toasts involved verses about God’s love and work in their marriage.
4. Jessica and Dennis were troopers. While it poured, they didn’t let it bother them.
5. The dance between the groom and his mother was the most emotional one that I have ever photographed.