Joanna and Nick really know how to have fun.
Some of my favorite things about their wedding…
1. I could feel their connection as I shot.
2. Joanna wasn’t afraid to take some risks with her headpiece/headband and it worked for her, big time. It always makes me happy when I feel like a bride can truly be herself on her wedding day.
3. They had “hangover kits” for their guests. Thoughtful.
4. The personalized details of this event were impressive.
5. They trusted the vision I had for their wedding photographs.
Venue:: Crest Pavilion
Make-up:: Blush by Wendy Ballance
Planner:: Verge Events
Caterer:: Crest Center
Florist:: Studio Flora Diva
Ceremony Musicians:: Braidstream
DJ:: Blazin’ Sounds Entertainment
Cake:: Tiffany’s Baking Company
Photo Booth:: Shutter Booth
Transportation:: Blue Ridge Limo
All images copyright @2015 Realities Photography | Jill Schwarzkopf | Crest Center and Pavilion Wedding Photographer |