This is part two of Lisa and Neil’s gorgeous wedding. Here’s the nitty gritty details about this fun event…
1. They love to travel so their tables were named after some of their favorite spots.
2. Instead of a first dance, they sang a ‘first song.’ This unique twist had their guests in tears. So beautiful.
3. They had a biscuit bar and you could roast smores as a dessert!
4. When they did the Hora, EVERY SINGLE GUEST was on the dance floor.
5. Steel Toe Stiletto Band rocked the house.
Reception Venue: The Venue
Planner: Wedding Connections
Dress: Vera Wang
Make up: Amanda Anderson
Hair: Zhenya Lazarchuk
Band: Steel Toe Stiletto
Videographer: Misha Schmiedecke
Signage: Amber Hatchett Designs and Bethany Thames with Joy Unscripted
Transportation: Elite Limousine